Terms & Conditions
Bleuet Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.Bleuetgirl.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person and only one Referred Customer is eligible per household (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must be a first time customer and complete an order greater than $20 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees. Excludes purchases for Bleuet Gift Certificates.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Bleuet’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Bleuet’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Bleuet’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Bleuet reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Bleuet Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Bleuet reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions, and Restrictions. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions, and restrictions may apply to Referral Rewards or your use of Referral Rewards. We reserve the right to make certain Referral Rewards selectively available to certain customers at any time based on activity, geographical location, program participation or other factors determined in our sole discretion.