Why Bleuet Girls
Our Vision is to equip all girls with confidence and knowledge about themselves and inspiring them to power our future world.
Our goal is to empower and support young female entrepreneurs by supporting their passion, vision, mission and business.
Dedicated to teens helping teens that are going through difficult life and housing transition. Started by a teen to help teens.
Sewing Seeds International is a non-profit organization helping women and children in Sierra Leone, Ukraine, Peru and Mexico.
To make the world a better place, by showing ALL of my neighbors that they are loved and cared for, no matter what their situation is.
With each Scrunchie purchase, $1 will go towards supporting Bleuet Girls.
Instead of creating more apparel waste that heads straight to a landfill, our super soft scrunchies are made with love out of the excess fabric from our Bleuet apparel.
98% of the global apparel industry is women, and they do not earn enough to meet their basic needs. This is unacceptable, and we demand better wages and working conditions for them.
We believe girls deserve better age-appropriate options when it comes to undergarments for their growing bodies. They don't need lingerie, they need Bleuet.
We invest in girls through our Bleuet Girl program, partnering with girl entrepreneurs and supporting causes that give girls more - more opportunities, more voice, more say, etc.
We are excited to support ideas, entrepreneurs and female founders whose ideas combine mission and business through social entrepreneurship.
1. Founder / CEO must be between the ages of 8-18 years old.
2. Ideas and products must be non-perishable as it is difficult to ship food, plants and perishable goods with our Bleuet apparel shipments.
3. We encourage that any products and services be designed for ages 8-18, which is Bleuet's customer base.
1. Tell us your origin story. Why are you your passionate about this idea?
2. Describe your vision and goals.
3. Is it a product or service? Do you have samples? Yes / No.
4. What is your price point?
5. What is your website URL or Instagram handle?